- Take everything out of the shower and give your shower a good cleaning. This is a time to take a look at any cracks, grout, & caulk.
- Clean the shower doors: To clean shower doors here is my secret that works and will clean your soap scrum doors in a timely manner. Spray the glass area with a good bathroom soap scrum remover. Let it sit for about 15 minutes. Scrub with a SOS pad. (I know it might sound strange but, it works!). Rinse with warm water. Squeegee and clean glass with windex.
- Combine half-used bottles. Pour remnants into single containers and recycle your empties.
- For your bathtub choose a mildew-resistant toy organizer such as a mesh bag that will suction to the wall or a sliding bathtub caddy. Both are great for easy clean up for the kids toys.
- To keep the shower doors, walls and tile clean longer Squeegee every day. This only takes a minute but, will save you cleaning time in the long run!
- Mold and Mildew love dark spots and little air flow. If you do not have a caddy for the products make sure not to put the containers directly in the corners.
- I once read an article about keeping a light on while taking your shower and turn it off about twenty minutes after you finish. I gave it a try and it really works to keep the mold and mildew away.
Have a Blog Idea, A Real Estate Question, would like to spotlight an upcoming event or local business send an email to PearlandHomeTeam@aol.com.
Whether you are buying or selling Real Estate in Pearland Texas it just makes sense to use a Realtor® that knows the area! I live here, work here and play here - I call Pearland Texas home! For more information regarding Pearland Texas be sure to visit my website:
- PearlandHomeTeam.com - Homes for Sale in Pearland Texas, Schools, Home Selling Tips, Buying a Home Tips, Foreclosures, Weather and Community Information.